Behind the lens
An update of this page is due. For now I’ll just say I’m based in San Diego since recently.
Projects, Publications, Featured in, …
Whatever you want to call it. Truth is I never really kept a record of these kind of things so far so I’ll add what I can still find as I go along.
- Fire starter: Voted “Noteworthy” in theme “Fire”, 04 February 2013, Coolphotoblogs.com.⇒
- Rainbow facets: Notable mention, 30 January 2013, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- Morning mist: Photo of the day award, 14 January 2013, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- 2012 Exhibition: held in Meguro, Tokyo in November 2012
- Wheelock @ Orchard: Photo of the day award, 07 July 2012, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- Green arteries: Notable Mention 05 July 2012, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- Tokyo Eclipse: Voted “Noteworthy” in theme “Inside”, 27 May 2012, Coolphotoblogs.com.⇒
- Ring and Tower: Notable Mention 04 April 2012, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- Follow the leader: Voted “Noteworthy” in theme “Shoot”, 26 February 2012, Coolphotoblogs.com.⇒
- Blue Tower, Red Light: Photo of the day award, 30 December 2011, Photoblogs.com.⇒
- 6th Brazilian Festival in Tokyo, 2011/09/03 & 04 held in Yoyogi Park; Capoeira performed by Capoeira Angola Tribo Da Lua.⇒
- DJ Ziggy Zix at E-troit Festival ’09 in De Effenaar in Eindhoven, Netherlands.⇒
- Salsa & Jazz Latino group Cantamigo performing at Nos Mundu Festival in Eindhoven, Netherlands, summer 2009.⇒
- German/Kyrgyz art project Paeckchen fur Kirgistan in Kyrgyzstan. Exposition in the Kyrgyz National Museum of Fine Art, Bishkek.
- Before starting this own website/blog, I posted quite some images of my travels on the site of a Dutch travel magazine, Columbus. Please find the page with those pictures here: ⇒ Comments given are mostly in Dutch, sorry.
For a quick screen calibration, adjust the brightness and contrast on your monitor until you can distinguish all single grey tones in the bar above.